我曾經習慣躲在黑暗角落
I used to hide in the shadows.
只因那些聲音說:「你不夠好。」
Because those voices said, “You’re not good enough.”
他們不想看見我破碎的模樣
They didn’t want to see my broken pieces.
甚至叫我逃走,說「這樣的你,沒人會愛」
They told me to run, saying, “No one will love you like this.”
我也曾懷疑,曾受傷,
I once doubted, I once hurt,
但我選擇不再讓這些話語,
But I chose not to let those words
把我磨成塵土。
Break me down to dust.

因為,我知道,
Because I know,
這世界上,一定有個地方,是為像我這樣的人而存在。
There is a place in this world for people like me.
我們不完美,卻無比耀眼。
We are not perfect, but we shine brilliantly.

當那些尖銳的話語想將我擊倒,
When the sharpest words try to cut me down,
我不會沉默,我會掀起一場洪流,讓它們無聲淹沒。
I won’t stay silent—I’ll send a flood to drown them out.
我勇敢,我有傷痕,
I am brave. I am bruised.
但我不再為自己道歉。
But I make no apologies for who I am.
這,就是我。
This is me.

請看著我走來的方向,
Look out, here I come.
我一步一腳印地走在自己的節奏裡。
I’m marching to the beat of my own drum.
我不再害怕被看見,
I’m no longer afraid to be seen.
因為我不再隱藏。
Because I won’t hide anymore.
我,是為了這樣的自己而來。
I came into this world to be exactly this version of me.
哪怕下一波子彈打在我身上,
Even if the next bullet hits me,
我也不會讓羞愧滲透我的心。
I won’t let shame sink in.
因為我們正在衝破阻礙,奔向陽光。
Because we are breaking through the barricades, reaching for the sun.
我們,是戰士。
We are warriors.
這,是我存在的方式。
This is how I exist.
不再縮小自己,不再等待認可。
No more shrinking. No more waiting for permission.
我值得被愛,
I am worthy of love,
無需證明、無需解釋。
Without needing to prove or explain.
當那些話語再次想把我擊垮,
When those voices try to bring me down again,
我會再一次,勇敢回應:
I’ll rise again and say with courage:
這就是我。
This is me.
不是理想中的樣子,
Not the ideal version,
是屬於我自己的光芒。
But the light that is truly mine.


發表留言